How We're Handling COVID-19
First, we are here for you and for your health and safety. This is an unprecedented time and we taking all recommendation precautions to make sure your home stays safe with our cleaning service. As always, we leave your home beautifully clean and now we apply proper disinfection solutions to all high touch points in your home to leave it clean and sanitized!
KEEPING YOU SAFE
PRIOR TO ENTERING YOUR HOME
- Our professional cleaning technicians use sanitized mop heads that are switched often within each house and never carried from one customer to another;
- Before entering your home/business, our equipment is sanitized using a medical grade disinfectant to rid of any possible contamination from any prior use.
- All technicians are advised to remain home if they are experiencing an illness.
IN YOUR HOME
Our Technicians Will:
- Wash their hands
- Always wear gloves and change them often to avoid cross contamination
- Always wear masks
- Keep safe distances from others
- First clean the home/business and then sanitize all high touch points with medical grade disinfectant! We allow the proper dwell time for all disinfectants and are fully aware and up to date on all current guidelines for caring for your home.